Added Values makes a game of what drives us and unites us: our values. This set of 52 large cards (8.5 X 12 cm) has been designed to be used by both stakeholders in the business and human resources (HR, coaches, therapists) than by individuals.
This game is both a:
- Icebreaker tool, opening and presentation, projection, reflection, development
- Identification tool, sharing and awareness of corporate values
- Self-knowledge tool, of yourself and others
- Ludic tool, by its randomness and its use as a « Happy Famillies » game
- An ethical and educational gift
Each card contains:
- A children’s drawing representing the value
- The value name accompanied by a small text acting as a definition, inspiration or a question creating a situation where you can share, project, reflect, or introspect yourself and others. If you wish to learn more about the game itself and how you use it please follow this link.